Friday, February 11, 2011

Half way there

Today is the half way point in this round of chemotherapy!!!! #6 of 12!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and brighter each week! I'm so excited! I will be meeting with a Radiation Oncologist in the next few weeks to start talking about phase 3 ~ radiation. I'm expecting this to begin as early as Monday, March 28th....but I don't have confirmation on that {yet!!}. As soon as I know more about radiation, I will be sure to update you! 

On a side note, I am thinking about becoming a spin instructor at the gym I go to. Why not...!!!?!?!?! I talked with my Friday morning instructor, Tim, and he gave me some information on how to get started. I'm going to work on a play list and he said he would play it during a class! I'm excited! More info to come on this as well.

Tri training is going well. I really need to get my run on more! I have been slacking in that area lately, but the weather is getting so much nicer here in Arizona, so it will {mentally} make it easier for me to get out there and pound the pavement! And my TNT'ers are going to start meeting on the canals Saturday mornings again ~ I'll be out there as much as I can encouraging, running and laughing with them! 

Have a great Friday and weekend. Happy Valentin's Day to all the lovers out there! Thank you all for your love and support throughout this journey in my life. I love you all and appreciate all you have done for me.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment