Monday, November 1, 2010

Long time.... no update... Till NOW!!

My Booble Followers ~

First, let me apologize for being MIA for the last few weeks. I have lots to update you on, but I'll try to keep it short(ish) and to the point!

I'm back at work ~ and loving it!! It is so nice to be around all my friends again. Everyone has been so wonderful too. I am the luckiest worker ever!!! 

My hair has fallen out...But it lasted a lot loner than I thought it would, so that was good! Time to break out the hats...and THANK GOODNESS it is getting cooler here in Arizona!! Geesh....can you imagine going through this during the 100*+ temps in AZ?!?! Phew...I can't!! 

Today was chemo #2 and so far ~ so great!! Getting tired now (maybe because it is almost 9pm!).  I'm ready to see what the rest of the week has in store for me. I'm actually really hot...I always am after treatment...and for those of you that know me, you know I'm always cold!!!!!!!!! After chemo, I always get the flu-like symptoms...achy lower back, upset stomach, sore joints / muscles...but they told me some secrets at the Oncology center on how to combat that, so I'll going to keep taking the OTC 'goods' they told me about and hope for the best!!

On to the really exciting news...My amazing baby sister is organizing a wonderful benefit in my honor. I can't believe it! She has worked so hard on this benefit and it is going to be amazing...and, I'll be there!! I was given the 'ok' by my Oncologist to travel and bought my ticket already!! Here is the info on the benefit...anyone that is able to make it, please be there...It will be wonderful to see so many happy, familiar, loving faces!!

When: Sunday, November 14th, 2010 from 1 - 4pm
Where: Park Road Bar & Grill * 9 Park Road * Painesville, Ohio 44077
Cost: $10 per person; $15 per couple; $4 for children 10 & under
What: Spaghetti Dinner and amazing Auction of some great goods!!! Including, but not limited to local restaurants, personal training sessions, a one-hour massage and great gift baskets!!!!! 
Tickets can be purchased at the door...so come and have a great day!!! 

I'm signing off for now, but PROMISE I will update my blog again SOON!! 

Love to all and thanks for checking in!!
  ~ heather :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment